– Don’t be a diva. – Do I look like a diva? – [Both] Yes. Am I gonna act like a diva? – [Both] Yes. – (upbeat music) – What do I start with? I don’t know where to start. – I think maybe like a little foundation, a little concealer.
– This is like a spirit was hiding in here and now I just released it. – Yeah it’s supposed to get on your face. – Tap it a little bit off. Oh that is so much powder! – Too much? – Noooo! – (laughs) – This powder’s loose AF.
It went straight right to my crotch. – You got some bags under your eyes. Do you have any concealer in there? – We do have concealer. – Wow this is amazing! – So there we go. – I’m gonna actually start using this.
– So yeah for under eye bags and also like zits and stuff. – I don’t have any of those cause I’m flawless. – Ahhh you’re perfect! – This is my favorite thing. – (laughs) This is like the Photoshop tool.
– You do want it to have kind of like a blended look though so it’s not just a patch of brown. – OK I’m blending, I’m blending. – Oh I just looked over. You’re definitely using the wrong brush for that.
Maybe it’s a new technique, I don’t know about it. – It actually works really well. – We’re coming up to a speed bump. – Ahhh. – Ok, the only problem right now is I wanna throw up. – (laughs) – [Melissa] Let me see.
– [Both] (laughs) – Is there too much? Is that a thing? – You can definitely put too much green eye shadow on (laughs) – It looks like somebody punched me in the face. – (laughs) – Right there. – Oh shoot, I did mess up.
I have this little bit right here. – Alright and you’re blending and you’re putting blue everywhere. – What’s wrong? – I’m sorry for laughing (laughs) – You can move onto eyeliner. – Oh eyeliner. So that’s the challenge.
– That’s the hardest thing. – You’re going to murder me. If I lose an eyeball, – [Melissa] (laughs) it is your fault – Ahh it’s so scary. – Yeah smooth road but bad driver. – Whoa, whoa, whoa because of that, I’m going through this light.
– Ahhh! – Damn, this makes you look so hot. I’m attracted to myself right now. – Yeah (laughs) – Oh I wasn’t supposed to go all the way at the bottom, was I? – No, this is good. This is right. But I just hate it so much.
– [Jared] (laughs) – Yeah just brush it on. – Ow. – You hit your eye? – I think so. – Oh no. – Oh shit. – Oh fuck, oh shitholes. – (laughs) – How do you not get it on your face? – You just don’t. – What’s left? – Lipstick.
– So do I use the pointy end or the flat end? – Stop moving the car. – Nooo. – Stop the car! – [Melissa] (laughs) – What’s happening? – [Allison] (laughs) – Beautiful. – [Allison] It’s not terrible. – [Steven] Oh wow.
– That’s as far as I’ll go. – [Voiceover] Very nice, very nice. I would say you can maybe just go with a little bit of a lighter touch if you’re going for an every day look. – [Geena] I’d have to say like seven.
– [Alex] Seven? – For a guy. – For a guy, I get the handicap. – Or if you were a pre-teen girl. – Ok so we’re all done, Jared. Um overall, I would say a 10 out of 10. But I might be biased because I love you.
– You’re the sweetest. – laughs (upbeat music)